Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||PVC Coated Metal Temporary Security Fencing||Frame Finishing:||PVC Coated After Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Wire Diameter:||4mm||Mesh Opening::||60x150mm|
|Panel Size:||2.1m Hx2.4m L||Top And Bottom:||150mm For Earth|
|Color:||Yellow, Blue, Red Green, Black,orange||Application:||Playground,Construction Sites, Work Sites Etc|
PVC Coated Metal Temporary Security Fencing For Backyard / Temporary Fence Barricade
Temporary Fencing Material:
•Low carbon steel wire
•Electro galvanized wire
•Hot-dipped galvanized wire
Temporary Fencing Specification:
|Height||1800mm. 1900mm. 2000mm .2100mm .2200mm .2300mm|
|Length||2100mm .2200mm .2300mm .2400mm. 2500mm. 3000mm|
|Frame||OD32. DO38. OD40. OD42 .OD48. OD50 .X 2.0mm thickness|
|Infill Mesh||50X50. 60X60. 75X75. 50X150. 60X150 .75X150|
|Diameter||3.5mm 4.0mm 4.5mm 5.0mm|
Hot Dipped Galvanized Zinc Thickness 42 Microns
|Product Name||Temporary fence|
|Wire Diameter||3mm, 4mm, 5mm|
|Frame Size||25x25mm, 30x30mm|
|Bottom Slab Size||860x90x7mm|
|Plastic Feet Filled Concrete||550x230x130mm|
|Mesh||60x150mm, 75x100mm, 70x100mm|
|Type||Canada Temporary fence, Australia Temporary fence|
|Characteristics||(1)It is easy to work,bright color, easy to maintain.
(2)Difficult to corrosion, long life expectancy.
(3)uniform mesh, flat surface, high quality.
|Packing||1 Packed with plastic film then on the pallets
2. Nude packing
3.Other special package according to customers' requirements.
This kind of fence has a superior structure, the globality, mobility and environmental suitability is very good .tamporary fence is easy transport, dismantle easily, low cost . It has the advantage of one cost, many times used.
1. Temporary fence is used where building a permanent fence is either impractical or unneeded.
2. Temporary fencing is used when an area needs barriers for the purposes of public safety or security,crowd control, theft deterrent, or equipment storage.
3. Temporary fencing is also often seen at special outdoor events, parking lots, and emergency or disaster relief sites.
4. It’s most common use is as construction hoarding for security fencing around building sites.
5. Other uses for temporary fencing include venue division at large events and public restriction on industrial construction sites.
Contact Person: Freya Lee