Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Steel Chain Link Fencing||Material:||Low Carbon Steel Wire|
|Weave Style:||Twill Weave||Mesh Opening:||50X50mm, 60X60mm, 80X80mm Etc|
|Roll Length:||10m,15m ,20m, 25m,30m, 50m||Wire Dia.:||1.5-6.0mm|
|Round Post:||35-89mm OD||Round Post Thickness:||2mm-5mm|
Steel Chain Link Wire Mesh Fencing / Temporary Chain Link Fence
Temporary Chain Link Fence, also called Chain Link Temp Fence, is one kind of temporary fence,
which is used when an area needs barriers for the purposes of public safety or security, crowd control, theft deterrent, or equipment storage.
Temporary chain link fence is most commonly used as security fencing for building and construction sites.
Other uses for temporary fence include venue division at large events and public restriction on industrial construction sites.
Temporary fence is also often seen at special outdoor events, parking lots, and emergency/disaster relief sites.
PVC coated chain link fence
Galvanized chain link fence
Diamond Shape Mesh Fence
Material: Good quality low carbon steel wire
Color :Green,white ,yellow,grey etc.
|Wire Diameter||3.50mm,4.00mm,so on|
|Mesh Opening||60x150mm, 75x75mm, 75x100mm, 70x100mm, 60x75mm and so on|
|Height X Length||2.1x2.4m, 1.8x2.4m, 2.1mx2.9m, 1.8x2.9m, 2.25x2.4m, 2.1x3.3m and so on|
25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 42mm & 48mm O. D
* Spiked top and bottom for additional security
* No heavy concrete bases required
* Drop together assembly
* Square tubing allows for easy stacking
* Anti-climb panel
* Hot dipped galvanized or electro galvanized after welding
* PVC coated after welding
1) There are some different packagings of chain link fence for you. Please choose according to your needs.
2) woven bags of the above and bottom,high quality package or as customes requested
3) In roll ,water proof paper in side and our side with weave bag;carton;wooden case; or pallet.
*Commercial grounds (Corporation, hotel, supermarket);
*Private grounds (Courtyard, Villadom);
*Public grounds (Park, zoo, train or bus station, lawn);
*Road and transit (Highway, railway or road city transit);
*Used as fencing, decoration or protection for various facilities in industry, agriculture, infrastructure, transport, etc.
Contact Person: Freya Lee