Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Galvanized Grassland Fencing||Wire Diameter:||1.8-3.0mm|
|Length:||50m, 100m, Or As Your Request||Height:||0.8m-2m|
|Edge Wire:||2.0-3mm||Surface Treatment: Electro Galvanized/Hot Dipped Ga:||Electro Or Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Type:||Breeding Fence||Application:||For Sheep, Cow, Deer, Horse|
Hinge Joint Knot Woven Grassland Fence / Galvanized Field Farm Fence
Description of Grassland Fence
Grassland Filed fence also can be called the cattle fence, grassland fence, sheep fence, farm fence,etc. It is with the great toughness, prevent slippery, compressive strength, corrosion resistance, windproof, rainproof regardless of how bad the natural conditions. Besides, it can ensure the service life up to decades years.
a) Electro galvazied iron wire
b) Hot dipped galvazied iron wire
c) High Tensile steel wire
2. Knot types of junction:Hinge knot,Fixed knot
3. Wire diameter:mesh wire 2-2.5mm,edge wire : 2.-3mm
4. Width of mesh opening: 150mm,300mm
7. Type:Woven ,Roll sized: Supplied in 50m and 100m length
8. Hole shape:Rectangle
9. Surface treatment: Hot-dipped galvanized or electro galvanized.
10. Characteristics: Corrosion resistance, high tensile strength wire, durable against hit, firm structure, flat surface treatment, good flexibility and long service life, etc.
Livestock fence, crop protection, Erosion control silt fence backing,
garden fence, Land fence and side line, forest and grassland dividers,
-- Made by automatic machine, it enjoys perfect structure, good appearance, corrosion resistance & stretching resistance etc.
-- With innovative and firm structure, flat surface, uniform opening.
-- Good flexibility, good resistance against pressure, hit, corrosion and weather.
1. By pallet: plastic film-pallet, packed with cardboard upside, easy to load and unload
2. In bulk, wrapped with plastic film, reduce package cost.
For Forest safety femce
For breed sheep ,goats, cattles
For football or basketball sportsground
FOr pretection stone falling of road side
Note : The first group means the numbers of horizontal wire
The second group means length of the mesh size
The third group numbers mean the height of the fence, that is the width of the roll;
The fourth group stands for the standard length of the roll.
Contact Person: Freya Lee